Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

 

The bishop here in Maidstone has really felt the spirit from the World Wide Missionary Broadcast. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we are taught to share good principles, morals and values that we personally have developed with our friends and family, to bring the same happiness into their lives that we enjoy. The church very recently broadcasted a meeting which presented and discussed multiple ways to share this joy with others, and how to become involved in the missionary program which is recognised world-wide.

Do you want to try and share your beliefs with others, or find more joy in serving? Do you know friends who could really use a better reason to smile, or chat? I feel that there isn't ever a good enough reason to not want others to enjoy the same blessings that you personally enjoy. I wish everybody I knew had the same happiness that I enjoy from my beliefs, and I want to be able to share it with everybody; however I recognise that comes little by little, not from big displays but from small examples and kind acts.


Watch a video from the broadcast on missionary work.
Without words, it teaches and speaks loudly of the ways
we as children of God can share joy with those around us.
Missionary work becomes easy when we see how normal it can be.

Click to watch, and please share with friends!


If you'd like to recieve a weekly uplifting email similar to this, feel free to subscribe your email here!
or go to goo.gl/zgwpx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me!


My name is Glen Atkinson, I am from Harrogate, Yorkshire, England. I am serving as a missionary in the furthest south of the country. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and every day I try to uplift peoples lives a little at a time.

Please share any post with your friends, and uplift their day too!

Add me on Facebook too!