Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fear Not What Man Can Do

Moroni 8:16-17

I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear.

And I am filled with
charity, which is everlasting love

I was shown this scripture yesterday and I thought it was such a great scripture! It really helped me to reflect about just what our potentials in life can be. We can often get dragged down by the negative things, dwell on them too long and then fear. Many times in the scriptures and in modern revelation we are told that God is almighty and can overcome all things (because he created them!!) If we have faith then we can see this be fulfilled in our lives.

A little bit of faith can change any situation for the better, and allow healing and happiness for our souls.


Watch a video which teaches how faith can overcome
all fears and doubts we may have in this life.
God's love can surround us and make us better
and stronger individuals, who rely on Him.
Click to watch, and please share with friends!


If you'd like to recieve a weekly uplifting email similar to this, feel free to subscribe your email here!
or go to goo.gl/zgwpx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me!


My name is Glen Atkinson, I am from Harrogate, Yorkshire, England. I am serving as a missionary in the furthest south of the country. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and every day I try to uplift peoples lives a little at a time.

Please share any post with your friends, and uplift their day too!

Add me on Facebook too!